With nearly two decades of experience and expertise in over 50 topics, Mia is known for delivering messages in unique and compelling ways using realism, accuracy, and grit. Mia combines her formal education, lived experience, quirky personality, and natural communication abilities to engage others, quickly establish rapport, and sustain the attention of audiences using a variety of platforms. Whether coaching individuals in sessions tailored to their specific needs, speaking to large private and corporate audiences, or writing research articles, white papers, and blog posts, Mia consistently captivates minds and invigorates hearts.
Professional consulting and life coaching services
Mia uses an effective combination of her own death-to-life story, formal education, and nearly two decades of professional experience to transform individuals and agencies by transferring insight and practical knowledge from more than 50 topics.
Educational Speaking presentations, panels, and trainings
A double-decade participant and graduate of the world-renown Toastmasters training program for speakers, Mia specializes in professional speaking that delivers even controversial subject matter in a delightfully engaging and memorable style. Mia has extensive experience as a presenter, keynote speaker, and expert panel member in a wide variety of platforms.
Writing, educational curriculum design, and content creation
Mia’s stimulating content captures attention and encourages motivation, driving audiences to take decisive action. Forms include research articles, blog posts, book reviews, white papers, more. Mia crafts multifarious work using niche-specific vocabulary, an informative and persuasive style, and a bold voice. Mia creates innovative educational curriculums for specific industries and categories, delivering concepts and applications that expand knowledge and bolster the performance of individuals, groups, private organizations, and professional agencies.
Mia’s value in Numbers
Topics in Areas of Expertise
Years of Experience
Why HIRE MIA?
In an industry full of masterclasses teaching students how to get rich – so the master gets richer, Mia’s dedication to her professions and providing quality services holds steady. She has only one focus: meeting the needs of her clients. You have plenty of choices. Choose someone with experience, versatility, and singleness of purpose. Choose Mia.
- Highly Regarded by Clients
- Delivers Results
- Meets Deadlines
- High-Quality Original Content
- Focused on Service
latest blog posts
- Calm Anxiety in 3 Simple StepsAre you feeling anxious or experiencing anxiety? It’s been one of those daman days. You have a long list of to-do’s, but you feel like you’ve accomplished nothing because your wheels are spinning. You have two choices: Let it ride and go home frustrated and exhausted, dreading the stress of tomorrow because you know you’ll be playing catch-up, or learn this simple trick to gain enough traction to shift yourself out of worthless zombie gear and into productive badass mode! Old habits die hard, but the kind of stress we’re talking about here shortens your life span anyway, so you have nothing to lose by sticking around to learn this short formula for getting your shit together.
- Pandemic: a wake-up callPandemic: we’re coming up on the ninth week of the shelter-in-place order issued by Governor Gavin Newsom, to flatten the curve of COVID-19 here in California. The heaviness of fear and sadness is palpable along with the fear of infection. … Continue reading Pandemic: a wake-up call
- Overtime and Out of Our MindsYoung people are saddled with stress. Couples both work full-time jobs and split second-shift responsibilities (e.g., cooking, cleaning, laundry, budget, bills) on a rotational chore calendar (Arnett & Jensen, 2019; Shabner, 2006). Long hours and exhaustion can reduce the quality and duration of the time that couples spend together, adding to relational strain.